Drywall system rvt

Construction details of the drywall system (also known as plasterboard; draibol or durlock) is a panel made of calcium sulfate dihydrate (gypsum); with or without additives; generally extruded between thick sheets of backing and liner paper; used in the construction of interior walls and ceilings. gypsum is mixed with fiber (usually paper; fiberglass; or a combination of these materials); plasticizer; foaming agent and various additives that can reduce mold; flammability and water absorption. graphic pieces with dimensions and specifications. autocad - dwg.