General terms and conditions of use
ANYONE WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH ARE OBLIGATORY AND BINDING, SHOULD REFRAIN FROM USING THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES.
- The material presented here is aimed at specialists who are aware of their activity and have sufficient analytical competence to evaluate the use of this information, under their professional responsibility. Our basic premise is that whoever uses this library is fully aware about the fact that the works herein have been created in response to specific situations that have been presented to different professionals throughout their careers, serving only as example for similar situations.
- Bibliocad.com does not do calculation control, nor does it verify the technical suitability of the published works. Therefore, in no case will Bibliocad.com be liable for damages arising from the use of the published material.
- It is indispensable that the material downloaded from this site is subjected to exhaustive analysis by suitable professionals who can evaluate its use and/or modification, on their own responsibility.
- Bibliocad.com is not responsible for any damage to the User, or loss, caused by failures in the system, the server or the Internet. Bibliocad.com will not be responsible for any virus that might infect the User's equipment as a result of access, use, or examination of its website, or because of any transference of data, files, images, or texts contained therein. Users shall not hold Bibliocad.com responsible or demand payment for lost profits due to damages resulting from technical difficulties, or failures from the system or the Internet. Bibliocad.com does not guarantee the access and continued or uninterrupted use of its site. The system may eventually be unavailable due to technical difficulties or Internet failures, or for any other circumstance unrelated to Bibliocad.com. In such cases, the service will be reestablished as soon as possible without assigning responsibility to Bibliocad.com. Bibliocad.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in its website.
- Bibliocad.com will be able to modify the General Terms and Conditions at any time announcing in the Site the modified terms. All modified terms will take effect within 10 (ten) days from their publication. Within 5 (five) days following the publication, the User must communicate via e-mail if he/she does not accept the introduced modifications. In case of not accepting them the legal bond will be dissolved and the User will be disabled. Once this time limit expires, the User will be considered to have accepted the new terms and the contract will continue binding the parties.
- Bibliocad.com protects Intellectual Property rights. Therefore, it prohibits the publication of works and articles that violate laws on copyright, patents, trademarks, industrial models and designs or industrial secrets.
Creation and use of accounts
- The Account is personal, unique and non-transferable. The same User cannot register twice nor have more than one Account. In the event that Bibliocad.com detects different Accounts that contain coincident or related data, it may cancel, suspend or disable them.
- The User will be responsible for all operations carried out in the Account, since access to it is restricted and the password is exclusively known by the User. The User undertakes the commitment of notifying Bibliocad.com immediately and through suitable and reliable means about any unauthorized use of his/her Account, as well as the access to it by third parties without authorization. The sale, concession or transference of the Account is prohibited under any circumstance.
- Your premium account is for personal use only and shall not be shared with other people or on social networks. You may use, include and/or modify the downloaded files for any work related to your professional activity, but you will not be able to replicate and/or distribute any content extracted from Bibliocad through other websites.
- The detection of content downloaded from your Bibliocad account and found on any other website will result in the lockout of your account without prior notice.
- Bibliocad.com reserves the right to reject any request for registration and/or to cancel a registration previously accepted, without it being obliged to communicate or explain the reasons for its decision and without it generating any right to compensation.
- It is mandatory to fill in the registration form with valid data in order to use the services provided by Bibliocad.com. The future User must fill in the form with personal information in an accurate, precise and truthful way and undertakes the commitment to update the Personal Data when necessary. Bibliocad.com may use various means to identify its Users, but Bibliocad.com is NOT responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Data provided by its Users. Users guarantee and are responsible for the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the entered personal data.
- The User will log in his/her personal account ("My Account") by entering his/her "Username" and his/her password ("Password"). The user is responsible for the confidentiality of his/her “Username” and “Account password”.
- The maximum amount of files downloaded per day will be 20 to free accounts and 200 to Premium accounts. Once these limits are exceeded, the account will be blocked for 24 hours, working again after that time.
- Return Policy: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can request a refund within 24 hours after making the payment.
Upload of works
WHEN YOU SEND YOUR WORK TO BIBLIOCAD.COM YOUR MATERIAL BECOMES AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AND IS PUT INTO FREE CIRCULATION. THIS MEANS THAT YOU APPROVE OF THE PUBLICATION OF YOUR WORK THROUGH ELECTRONIC MEDIA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS SET OUT BELOW.
- Publishing authorization
The sender authorizes the publication of her/his works on www.bibliocad.com.
- Works authorship
The sender declares that the works he/she sends are either his/her own or of free circulation.
Since we cannot certify authorship, the received material is published displaying the sender's name, i.e. Sent by... unless documentation confirming the sender’s ownership of copyright is submitted.
When the material is released to the public, the sender allows his/her work to be used, manipulated and modified by third parties, losing right to file a complaint about the subsequent use of such publication.
The sender must not send works of someone else’s copyright.
In cases of omission of information about third parties' copyright, plagiarism, copy, subtraction or violation of copyright, the legal responsibility for the material will fall on the sender. Bibliocad.com will remove the material if it is subject of a hypothetical litigation and will penalize the sender who infringes these conditions by disabling his/her account.
Material that might offend or harm third parties will not be published.
Works containing data that violate third parties' privacy, such as names of principals or customers, telephone numbers, addresses, e-mails, registration numbers, etc., will not be published.
The material you send must be 100% editable or modifiable. Renders will not be published.
- Access to Premium Zone
The sending of material is voluntary. In return for the effective publication of works or the intention of Bibliocad.com of publishing works, the sender will have access to the Premium zone, and will become a Premium Contributor member without limitations for a period of time set by Bibliocad.com.
The time the sender can be a part of the Premium zone will depend on the quality and quantity of works that are sent and published effectively.
Once a work is published and the user becomes a Premium Contributor member for a period timely set, the material becomes part of the library for an indefinite period and the user cannot ask for the withdrawal of his/her work before the time of access to Premium zone as a Premium Contributor member has expired..
- Final decision about publication
Bibliocad.com reserves the right to publish works and to decide the time the sender can stay in the Premium zone. The sending of works does not commit Bibliocad.com to publish them.
- Destruction of unpublished works
Bibliocad.com will not use the works that have been discarded or rejected and will destroy them.
- Online monitoring
The sender will be able to follow the process of evaluation of his/her work online from "My Account".
- Evaluation time
Bibliocad.com estimates a period of no more than 60 days since the day of arrival of the works for its revision and publication. Once this period expires, the sender must consider his/her work discarded, without the need of a notification from Bibliocad.com.
- Delays in publication
The fact that the works are accepted and the sender is immediately enabled as a Premium User does not mean that the works will be published immediately. Publication may be delayed because of editorial issues.
In case you wish to delete your account and have published works associated with it, we will proceed by deactivating it, and removing your associated public profile, but we will keep stored some data that, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, serves to defend your rights or from third parties corresponding to the works that you have published and shared. In any case, the data stored and directly related to the shared works will remain hidden and only for that exclusive use. For example, if you have submitted works and they have been published in www.bibliocad.com, we must retain some information such as your name and surname, email and IP from which you made the submission, because www.bibliocad.com must be able to certify to other users that you have the rights of the published work, even if you are no longer a user of www.bibliocad.com, in that case and before the request for the deletion of your account, all these data will be hidden, but stored properly and associated to your submitted works.